The MultiMotion™ Corrective Joint is available in Small and Regular sizes. Functionality of the MultiMotion™ Corrective Joint is based on the LLPS principles (Low Load Prolonged Stretch). This process of gradual, precise, and evenly applied tension, stimulates the growth of the shortened tissue and increases joint mobility. Treatment of contracture can be done in either flexion or extension, based on patient needs.
• Torque output in flexion or extension by simply flipping the spring.
• Range of Motion +120° to -120°.
• Adjustable flexion and extension stops: Small in 14° increments, Regular in 12° increments.
• Locking and unlocking possible in virtually any position.
• Torque Output; from 0 Nm to 3.4 Nm (30 in-lb) for size Small, 0 Nm to 10.2 Nm (90 in-lb) for size Regular.
• Medial and lateral access to set screw for torque output adjustments.
Neurological Indications: Apoplexia (CVA), Cerebral Paresis, Multiple Sclerosis, Skull and Brain Trauma, Spastic Paralysis (Hereditary), Spina Bifida, Spinal Paralysis (Spastic), Tetraparesis (Spastic). Orthopedic Indications: Ligament Rupture, Burns, Endoprosthesis Implant, Fracture, Lower Leg Amputation.
Ankylosis, Deformation of Muscles and Bones, Fibrosis, Ossification
|Item No.||Product description||Size|
|692000000||MultiMotion™ Corrective Joint Standard||Small|
|691000000||MultiMotion™ Corrective Joint Standard||Regular|
|692130000||MultiMotion™ Corrective Joint with T-Bar 12MM Offset||Small|
|691130000||MultiMotion™ Corrective Joint with T-Bar 12MM Offset||Regular|
|691220000||MultiMotion™ Corrective Joint w/Integrated Uprights||Small|
|691210000||MultiMotion™ Corrective Joint w/Integrated Uprights||Regular|
|691250000||MultiMotion™ Corrective Joint w/integrated T-Bar 12MM Offset||Small|
|691230000||MultiMotion™ Corrective Joint w/integrated T-Bar 12MM Offset||Regular|