KiddieFLOW™ bridges the gap between insoles/SMOs and our current KiddieGAIT® and KiddieROCKER®. KiddieFLOW™ allows for better control of foot positioning in late swing which, in turn, aids stability during stance. It also gives dorsiflexion assistance in the swing phase, while allowing for more range of motion in stance phase.
Recommended Range Of Application:
Foot drop, gait deviation secondary to proprioceptive deficit (either unstable or low-tone gait), toe-walker with no mid-foot collapse, low-tone crouch gait, Spina Bifida, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, MMC.
Lacking ROM towards dorsiflexion (need at least 5°dorsiflexion past neutral), very rigid foot structure, quadriceps spasticity, fixed postural genu valgum or genu varum, fixed postural pes valgus or pes varus. Knee hyperextension that can not be orthotically managed.
KiddieFLOW™ should always be worn with a soft interface between the leg and the anterior shell. A non-skid interface attached to the footplate will help prevent any plastic orthotic addition from damaging the carbon composite footplate. SoftKIT™ interfaces and SoftSHELLs are sold separately. (See "Accessories/Replacement Parts" for more information.) More about product selection and customization can be found in the Allard AFO Professional Instructions.
|Item No.||Product description||Side||Size||Length||Height|
|288921011||KiddieFLOW™||Left||Small||6 1/4"||8 5/8"|
|288921012||KiddieFLOW™||Left||Medium||7 1/16"||10 1/8"|
|288921013||KiddieFLOW™||Left||Large||7 7/8"||11 5/8"|
|288921014||KiddieFLOW™||Left||X-Large||8 1/4"||12 3/8"|
|288922011||KiddieFLOW™||Right||Small||6 1/4"||8 5/8"|
|288922012||KiddieFLOW™||Right||Medium||7 1/16"||10 1/8"|
|288922013||KiddieFLOW™||Right||Large||7 7/8"||11 5/8"|
|288922014||KiddieFLOW™||Right||X-Large||8 1/4"||12 3/8"|
- Allard 40 Reasons (2.94 MB)
- Allard AFO Item List (376.01 KB)
- Foot Orthotic Shell Brochure (3.19 MB)
- Functional Guidelines Poster (1.43 MB)
- Gait Assessment Kit Flyer (261.09 KB)
- KiddieFLOW™ Intro Brochure (756.59 KB)
- KiddieGAIT® Referral Source Flyer (305.33 KB)
- OSU CFAFO Study (978.24 KB)
- Pediatric Consumer Trifold (487.47 KB)
- Product Selection Guide (1.47 MB)
- Support for Better Life Booklet (3.54 MB)
- Void Study (1.58 MB)
- WedgeKIT Flyer (232.26 KB)
- 8-Step Customization (1.57 MB)
- Patient Instructions (989.35 KB)
- Allard AFO Professional Instructions (1.22 MB)
- Warranty Info Pamphlet (135.09 KB)
- Warranty Card (40.07 KB)