A Functional & Patient Friendly Hyperextension Knee Orthosis
• The ONLY hyperextension knee orthosis designed to be worn in combination with an AFO!
• One-Hand Donning. An innovative donning aid is included with each CROSS that makes it possible for:
o Users with limited balance to don the orthosis by themselves in the seated position.
o Users with hemiplegia or limited hand dexterity to apply with one hand.
• Unique construction of a wide upper cuff keeps the orthosis open so foot and leg slide easily into the brace.
• A specially design buckle makes it easy to adjust hyperextension resistance with one hand.
• Includes ROM joints with flexion/extension stops.
Click here for other information including sizing
To view the video demonstrating fitting of the orthosis, click here.